Our pharmacy was established on Castle Street, County Sligo in 1955. It was first set up as two separate stores with which to serve our customers; a pharmacy and a cosmetics store. These two were then amalgamated in 1990 and has remained that way ever since.
Over the years, our pharmacy built up a solid reputation and a firm base of loyal, returning happy customers. It’s an Irish owned, family run business that is now run by Enda, the second generation of Horan’s to do so since the pharmacy first opened.
We pride ourselves on being the complete opposite of a faceless, chain brand pharmacy. We strive to get to know our customers as best as we can so that we provide a truly personable, reliable healthcare service.